[Lava-users] "No such method: u'results.run_query'" when trying to access queries from a Python script

Dragos Iorgulescu Dragos.Iorgulescu at enea.com
Thu Nov 2 08:49:36 UTC 2017

Good morning everyone!

I am trying to "play around" with user queries in LAVA2. After reading about them (https://validation.linaro.org/static/docs/v2/lava-queries-charts.html?highlight=queries#queries  ), I downloaded the provided sample script (https://validation.linaro.org/static/docs/v2/examples/source/query-results.py ), made the required updates (user names, query name, hostname & the such) and gave it a try.

The only thing I get stuck on is an XML-RPC lib error: "No such method: u'results.run_query'" (the whole traceback can be seen here: https://paste.debian.net/993833/  )

I have attached the modified script I am trying to run at the moment and a screenshot of the query settings.

The API Help page is not reachable/present at the moment (nor on https://validation.linaro.org/static/api/help or on our own LAVA instance ), so I am unable to check whether or not the method's name has changed since the last doc update.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Many thanks in advance!
Have a great day!
--