[Lava-users] [lava v2] charts and redefining X attribute

Stevan Radakovic stevan.radakovic at linaro.org
Fri Nov 3 10:46:22 UTC 2017

Hi Jonathan,

In that version of LAVA server, the x-axis field is looking in the old
legacy data related to V1. There's a patch which fixes that:
https://git.linaro.org/lava/lava-server.git/commit/?id=0f2d8a4ff4cf0fb18dbb73578c613cb62d2891df

However, it's only been released in 2017.04 and later builds.
HTH.

Thanks,
Stevan

On 11/03/2017 10:00 AM, Jonathan Guyot wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am working with both Jenkins and lava and I thought it was possible
> to change X attributes in charts to use Jenkins build number instead
> of a date.
>
> In my job, I defined a metadata like this :
>
> job_name: quad-ssh-host
> device_type: ssh
> *metadata: {jenkins-build: 725, job-context: nightly}*
> timeouts:
>   job:
>     minutes: 10
>   action:
>     minutes: 3
>   connection:
>     seconds: 20
> visibility: public
> […]
>
> and I made a query that can select these jobs using job-context as a
> filter.
>
> Then, in the chart, I wanted to use the jenkins-build value to group
> job instead of a simple date, but the chart does not seem to be able
> to do that.
>
> I made many tries on the lava 2017.2 version. I wonder whether I am
> misusing lava charts or if it is an issue that need a fix.
>
> Thanks in advance for any reply.
>
> Jonathan

Stevan Radaković | LAVA Engineer
Linaro.org <www.linaro.org> │ Open source software for ARM SoCs