[Lava-users] [lava v2] charts and redefining X attribute

Jonathan Guyot guyot.jonathan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:27:43 UTC 2017

Thanks Stevan for replying,

I have just made a test on a lava-server from the stretch debian backports,
and I observe the same issue.

The X-axis attribute seems to be accepted when I set it, and a new row
appears on my chart with the name "jenkins-build", and I can see an table
with 2 rows headers but no datas :
 _______________
|               |
| *Date*          |
|_______________|
| jenkins-build |

… and that's it.

The table I get contains only this, and the results of my query are not
shown in the chart's table.

I use the version 2017.7 of lava.

I wonder what is going on for now. The X-axis attribute I select is in the
metadatas of the job as explained in my previous mail.

Jonathan