[Lava-users] 403: Forbidden - CSRF verification failed (2017.10-1)

Dragos Iorgulescu Dragos.Iorgulescu at enea.com
Thu Nov 9 12:31:51 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!

I have recently upgraded our production server to 2017.10-1. Whenever anyone tries to login in the WEB UI, either the “403: Forbidden – CSRF verification failed” error is returned, or no error at all (for the latter, the default LAVA page is shown again, but with no login info).

I also tried creating a new superuser from the CLI. That worked, but I can’t use it to logon via the WEB UI, so I guess this has nothing to do with the user accounts stored in LAVA.

Is this triggered by a change in Django/LAVA?

Kind regards,
Dragoș