[Lava-users] Customizing the deployment and booting actions

Ros Dos Santos, Alfonso (CT RDA DS EVO OPS DIA SE 1) alfonso.ros-dos-santos at evosoft.com
Thu Nov 9 16:05:43 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

thanks for the reply. The documentation says that it is possible to
deploy the image to a media external to the device, but it is still not
clear to me how exactly that works.

Is that referring to a shared device between the lava-slave host and the
test device?

Thanks again.

Best,
Alfonso

  In such case, I imagine that the bootloader is the one responsible to
receive and store the image. Is that right?

Is it possible to use linux as the bootloader? does lava consider that case?

In that case i would only need one device with some external media
attached to it running linux.