[Lava-users] Fitting the LAVA overlay into an Android rootfs

Steve McIntyre steve.mcintyre at linaro.org
Tue Nov 21 16:30:28 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 11:09:34PM +0800, Yongqin Liu wrote:
>Hi, Steve
>
>Sorry, I still not get the context why you need to put LAVA overlay scripts
> into an Android rootfs before deployed with fastboot.
>
>Why it could not be done with adb shell after that device bootted up?
>Tests need to be done during the boot process?
>
>Sounds like what we had done for juno with V1 before for lava-test-shell.

Apologies - I confused things by talking about an "Android
rootfs". What I *really* meant to say was "rootfs for an Android
device" - we're doing this with OE builds, but flashing them using
fastboot onto Android devices.

Cheers,
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre at linaro.org
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs