[Lava-users] Local lava test

Steve McIntyre steve.mcintyre at linaro.org
Wed Nov 22 13:44:52 UTC 2017

Hi Denis,

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 01:35:32PM +0000, Denis HUMEAU wrote:

>I’m quite sure I’ve seen somewhere in Lava documentation an article explaining
>how to replay some Lava jobs in a local mode, but I can’t find this piece of
>information anymore.
>
>By local mode, I mean:
>
>-       DUT at the developer desk, not in the test farm
>
>-       Jobs available on a Lava server
>
>-       Developer wants to replay/modify locally a job
>
>Can you share any link or help on this?

It's not directly in the LAVA docs as such, but we might migrate it
there yet:

  https://collaborate.linaro.org/display/CTT/LKFT+for+Kernel+Engineers

It's written mentioning LKFT and kernel engineers, but it's not
specific to them. :-)

Cheers,
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre at linaro.org
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org | Open source software for ARM SoCs