[Lava-users] Local lava test

Denis HUMEAU denis.humeau at st.com
Wed Nov 22 13:53:28 UTC 2017

Thanks Steve,

Unfortunately I can't access to collaborate, is there another way to share?

I found this in github as well:
https://github.com/Corwind/lava-local-test
lava-local-test is developed for executing LAVA test definitions on local test target
It seems to fit my needs. Is it supported in V2?

Regards,

Denis