[Lava-users] Local lava test

Chase Qi chase.qi at linaro.org
Fri Nov 24 12:36:47 UTC 2017

On 24 November 2017 at 20:05, Milosz Wasilewski
<milosz.wasilewski at linaro.org> wrote:
> On 22 November 2017 at 13:57, Nicolas Dechesne
> <nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Denis HUMEAU <denis.humeau at st.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Steve,
>>>
>>> Unfortunately I can't access to collaborate, is there another way to
>>> share?
>>>
>>> I found this in github as well:
>>> https://github.com/Corwind/lava-local-test

I just noticed it is a fork of my initial attempt
https://git.linaro.org/people/chase.qi/lava-local-test.git/

>>> lava-local-test is developed for executing LAVA test definitions on local
>>> test target
>>> It seems to fit my needs. Is it supported in V2?
>>

>> So maybe you mean this one then:
>>
>> https://git.linaro.org/qa/test-definitions.git/tree/automated/README

In the above repo, all tests under 'automated/' directory are LAVA V2
compatible and independent of LAVA. You can run the scripts directly
or run a test with related yaml file using test-runner.

>> I didn't know about 'lava-local-test', but it looks like it might be an old
>> incarnation of the 'test-runner" tool above, which I know some people use.
>
> This looks very much like test-runner.py. I believe Chase started the
> project separately and than it was merged to test-definitions.git.

You are right :)

Thanks,
Chase