[Lava-users] about DUT inner program to communicate with Worker

ljh_dev ljh_dev at 126.com
Thu Aug 2 03:00:19 UTC 2018

Hi,If there is no “dameon” program in DUT.  How to add/update the program running in DUT
for example application test program or linux kernel or uboot etc.?Jiang Lao

On Wed, 1 Aug 2018 at 10:18, ljh_dev <ljh_dev at 126.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have browsed the website documentation of lava overall. I think the
> DUT(Device Under Test) should has "dameon" program to communicate with  the
> Worker Dispatcher module. But I did not find where  the DUT "dameon"
> program source code is,and how to build&install this DUT "dameon" program.

It does not need to be built or installed. The lava-dispatcher package does
all that work for you.

https://validation.linaro.org/static/docs/v2/index.html#architecturehttps://validation.linaro.org/static/docs/v2/simple-admin.html#log-files

/var/log/lava-dispatcher/lava-slave.log