[Lava-users] lava-server login error

ljh_dev ljh_dev at 126.com
Mon Aug 6 09:26:18 UTC 2018

I had made this change in /etc/lava-server/settings.conf, but no changes in result.

At 2018-08-06 16:40:00, "Zoran S" <zoran.stojsavljevic.de at gmail.com> wrote:

Please, try this:

CSRF protection

In case of CSRF errors when logging in Lava, read this.

Set CSRF_COOKIE_SECURE and SESSION_COOKIE_SECURE to false in Lava server settings:

sudo vi /etc/lava-server/settings.conf

Restart Lava gunicorn server:

sudo service lava-server-gunicorn restart

_______

Hope this helps!

Zoran