[Lava-users] lava-server login error

Andrejs Cainikovs Andrejs.Cainikovs at netmodule.com
Mon Aug 6 10:37:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

Adding:

    "CSRF_COOKIE_SECURE": false,
    "SESSION_COOKIE_SECURE": false

to /etc/lava-server/settings.conf *should* fix the issue, since those configuration options are what Django uses for CSRF handling. When I ran into this problem for the first time, I remember I had to go into incognito mode for a successful login attempt. I believe this might be something to do with cookies.

Regards,
Andrejs.