[Lava-users] single Master Instance installation, worker must only have one?

ljh_dev ljh_dev at 126.com
Tue Aug 7 15:44:01 UTC 2018

[...] In this simple mode,wheather the worker(logic unit)must only have one?
   [] I don't understand the question. Do you speak about workers or about DUT (device under test)

According to what I understand, the master can connect multiple slave and  each slave can be runn on a different computer.  But In single master mode ,whether it contains only one Slave unit(or running only one slave  thread of excute) on a single computer.

In this case, all components are on the same server. So lava-server *and* lava-dispatcher are installed on the same server.

[...] In this simple mode,wheather the worker(logic unit)must only have one?
I don't understand the question. Do you speak about workers or about DUT (device under test).

Rgds

--
Remi Duraffort