[Lava-users] about dispatcher configure

Remi Duraffort remi.duraffort at linaro.org
Wed Aug 8 07:42:03 UTC 2018

You don't have to use "lava-server manage workers add <HOSTNAME>" anymore.
You can if you want to, but that's not needed anymore.

When configuring the slave (in /etc/lava-dispatcher/lava-slave) you can
specify the hostname to use. If you don't specify the hostname, lava-slave
will use the current fqdn.

Rgds

--
Rémi Duraffort