[Lava-users] when add a new real device, do the uboot and kernel program need to be modified according to the lava specifications?

ljh_dev ljh_dev at 126.com
Wed Aug 8 10:27:42 UTC 2018

Hi,
I think the lava web document is relatively simple.I still have some basic questions that didn’t understand.
I want to add new real board(for example the arm development board,includes serial,ethernet interface etc)into lava environment. The board  had ordinary uboot  program, and uboot can download linux kernel image by ethernet interface.  If treat it as DUT to run test,do the uboot and kernel program need to be modified or both configuration need to be modified?