[Lava-users] about qemu device dictionary config

Remi Duraffort remi.duraffort at linaro.org
Thu Aug 9 07:54:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

the device dictionary should be store
in /etc/lava-server/dispatcher-config/devices/<hostname>.jinja2

For example, if your device is called qemu-01, the device dictionary should
be stored at /etc/lava-server/dispatcher-config/devices/qemu-01.jinja2

You don't have to restart any process after a change to a device dictionary.

Regards

> I am building lava test system and currently add new addvice.
> According to document than step of "Adding a dictionary to the first QEMU
> device",follow config items neet to write to .jianja2 file.
> {% extends 'qemu.jinja2' %}
> {% set mac_addr = '52:54:00:12:34:59' %}
> {% set memory = '1024' %}
>
> Which file is to be writen to  above config items ?does its directory
> path  must be at path:/etc/lava-server/dispatcher-config/device-types/?
> How to make these items take effect immediatly?which command to use to
> take effect above config items? the document is not said.

RĂ©mi Duraffort
LAVA Team