[Lava-users] about qemu device dictionary config

ljh_dev ljh_dev at 126.com
Thu Aug 9 08:16:19 UTC 2018

That means the config .jinja2 file must be saved fixed directory path,so that no need a tools to take effect this config file,is it?
In addtion,through web admin interface,I had added qemu device, and web devices list can display new qemu device ok. But I did't write above config items to any .jinja2 file.  It can  work success even without .jinja2 config file,is right?