[Lava-users] Linaro Open Source Lava Server?!

Zoran S zoran.stojsavljevic.de at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:55:48 UTC 2018

Hello Steve,

Thank you very much for the advise. This page is very instructive, I should
say:
https://github.com/Linaro/lkft-remote-lab/blob/master/
LAVA/deploy-distributed-lava-instance.md

I'll read it very carefully. I guess, I need to compare some of my stuff
with some of your/Linaro stuff.

Thank you,
Zoran
_______