[Lava-users] How to restart LAVA server master service after LAVA server host restart

Remi Duraffort remi.duraffort at linaro.org
Fri Aug 10 09:40:39 UTC 2018

Hello,

LAVA services are the following:
* on the master:
** lava-server-gunicorn: the web UI
** lava-master
** lava-logs: the logs handler
** lava-publisher: the event publisher
** postgresql: the database
** apache2: the main web server (serving static content, ...)

* on the slave (or on the master for a signal instance setup):
** lava-slave

All these services can be started/stopped/restarted using the "service"
command.
For example "service lava-master restart" will restart the master (if ran
as root!).

Rgds

> Hi LAVA team,
>

> I meet one critical error.
>
> We restart our LAVA server host machine. We can’t know how to restart our
> LAVA server service.
>

> Could you tell me how to restart LAVA server master service with detail
> steps? Thanks!
>
> The LAVA server is not installed by us. So we are not clear about this.
>

> BR/Zhanghui

Rémi Duraffort
LAVA Team