[Lava-users] Questions of Test Cases

Chase Qi chase.qi at linaro.org
Mon Aug 13 03:16:43 UTC 2018

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:02 PM, 刘彩丽 <liu_caili at hoperun.com> wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
>   This is Alamela from Hoperun company. I am working in Huawei company now.
>

>   There are some questions to ask for you:
>

>      1) Do you still use this test cases git
> http://git.linaro.org/qa/test-definitions.git/ ?

Yes. It is the major repo we use for test case dev and testing.

>       Do you have any other git for us to refer to?

You may refer to
https://git.linaro.org/lava-team/lava-functional-tests.git/ as well.

>      2) How many yamls do you set in one lava job usually?

I think it is up to your use case. Usually, the less the better. 'One
job, one test definition(the yaml file)' is a typical way to
investigate test failures.

>      3) Will each lava job deploy OS? How many timeouts do you set usually?

Yes, most of the time, test job should start from scratch to provide a
clean or known good test enviroment.

Timeout Reference:
https://validation.linaro.org/static/docs/v2/actions-timeout.html?

Thanks,