[Lava-users] lavacli: adding remote worker requires superuser

Kevin Hilman khilman at baylibre.com
Tue Aug 21 21:45:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

When trying to use lavacli to add a remote worker, it works fine if
the user is a superuser.  However, if I drop the superuser privileges
and add just the privileges for adding workers, it fails with:

  Unable to call 'workers.add': <Fault 403: "User 'testuser' is not superuser."

we even tried enabling all the permissions for that user, but leaving
the superuser flag off, and it still fails.

Why does this require superuser and the specific permissions related
to workers don't work?

Kevin