The 2019.10 tag has been pushed to master on git.lavasoftware.org.
.deb packages have been built in GitLab CI and will be published at
Docker images for amd64 and arm64 have been built in GitLab CI and
are available from
Changes in this release
New supported devices:
* hifive-unleashed-a00 (SiFi)
* meson-g12b-a311d-khadas-vim3 (Amlogic)
* meson-gxm-q200 (Amlogic)
* MIMXRT1050-EVK (NXP)
* sun4i-a10-olinuxino-lime (Olimex)
* sun7i-a20-olinuxino-lime2 (Olimex)
* sun7i-a20-olinuxino-micro (Olimex)
u-boot error messages
The list of u-boot errors that LAVA can recognized has been extended. The
full list is now: `Resetting CPU`, `Must RESET board to recover`,
`TIMEOUT`, `Retry count exceeded`, `Retry time exceeded; starting again`,
`ERROR: The remote end did not respond in time.`, `Bad Linux ARM64 Image
magic!`, `Wrong Ramdisk Image Format`, `Ramdisk image is corrupt or
invalid`, `ERROR: Failed to allocate`, `TFTP error: trying to overwrite
Update the device-type template to flash GPT partitions in the right order
Fix some issues with u-boot command corruptions and allow to use LAVA tftp
resources already setup by LAVA.
Move the addresses around for imx6q-sabrelite to give `63MiB` for the
kernel image, `1MiB` for the dtb and the rest for the ramdisk.
LAVA can now boot some boards using the `jlink` boot method. Currently,
only the `frdm-k64f` can use this method.
The `vemsd` support has been improved after some experiments in the
1. call `sync` on the mount point prior to umount
2. raise the right exception when failing to flash (Infrastructure error)
The `mps` support was also improved after some issues in the Cambridge lab:
1. allow to flash multiple test binaries in one deploy block
2. allow to use soft reboot
Some issues found with the new authorization model has been fixed:
* fix crashes in some XMLRPC calls
* merge `admin_testjob` and `cancel_resubmit_testjob` into `change_testjob`
* remove `submit_testjob` and `add_testjob` permissions
* remove old permissions like `dashoard_app`
* rename `admin_` permissions to `change_` permissions
of this new model has been updated.
Fix log rotation. Due to a missing reload in the log rotate configuration
file, the `lava-server-gunicorn` service was logging to the old log file,
even after the log rotation.
Admin should look at the logs in `/var/log/lava-server/`.
Add an option to `lava-master` to set the event url when `lava-master` and
`lava-publisher` are running on two different hosts or containers.
Add `EVENT_URL="--event-url tcp://localhost:5500"` in
This setting is used by [docker-compose](
Users can now submit jobs by `POST` the job definition to the `/jobs/`
This release is the first release to work on both Django 1.11 and Django 2.
Allow developer to run lava server and dispatcher services using `foremon`.
Thanks to this support, running a development version of lava is now way