I forget to send the last design meeting notes that you can find on
We held our regular design meeting today via Hangout. Summary of brief
# Connect presentations? [Rémi]
* Docker deploy/boot/test for adb?
* [Antonio] will make this presentation
* LAVA rest api?
* Some slides in the LAVA USers forum
* Remote labs setup?
* [milosz] will make this presentation
* LAVA users forum
* [Rémi] will submit the talk
# documentation layout [Rémi]
* http://people.linaro.org/~remi.duraffort/site/ Comments?
* [Antonio] issues with the menu on smaller screens
* Some CSS to change?
# read the doc [Milosz]
Will ping the admins to get back the lava project
# port of lava-coordinator to python3 [Antonio]
* [Rémi] Already working under python3
* Antonio will update the packaging to provide the binary from src:lava and
# Docker support coming up soon [Antonio]
* With this patch all three methods works
* Bare metal
* So this is safe to merge and test on staging
* Won’t be able to test fastboot_via_uboot locally
The LAVA design meeting is held weekly, every Wednesday at 13:00 to
14:00 UTC using Google Hangouts Meet: https://meet.google.com/usu-aatj-fht
Feel free to comment here or join us directly in the meeting.
Minutes from this and previous meetings are also stored in the LAVA wiki: